Senin, Juni 04, 2012

Tailing My Mind

People around me are moving forward. Each of them reached his/her dreams. Several days ago, a friend of mine called me. He just landed in Surabaya then continued the journey to Malang and Batu. He said that he accompanied someone to several campuses in Malang. At the afternoon, he called me.
He said that he was in front of UIN Malang and would continue his visit to UMM. I said that UMM is very close to my house. He planned to go to Alun-alun Batu and I suggested him to prepare 3000 rupiahs to ride Bianglala there (which I myself have never had a chance to ride it, huhu).

"I'll be leaving on August," he said.
"After lebaran?"
"Yes."
I was very envious. He got a scholarship to America to obtain his master degree. I know that his journey to pursue his dream was not that smooth. Once he fails, he just stands up. Once he falls down, he just steps forward. Then, he succeeded to reach his dream.

So, what is  my dream?

I am still wandering with my mind. Sometimes, I'm tailing my mind where it will be going. At the end, I cannot decide my own desire.

Yes, I have a dream. I'm chasing it right now. Even though I just feel like I'm not gonna succeed it but I force my mind that at the future I will surely succeed to reach the dream. As the result, yes I will reach that dream for sure. I will reach it. I can see now that the dream is already in my hand.

Ya Rabb, guide me to reach my dream...to the land of dreams, to the place where I can see clearly who I am.

2 komentar:

  1. Siapa Ndah yang dapat scholarship? Temen sekalsa bukan? Anyway...ayuk naik bianglala >,< Aku nggak pernah ke alun-alun Batu loh.

    Sekarang udah di Malang kah? PM PM =D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hehe, ada temenku, bukan temen sekelas :)
      iya udah 3 bulan-an di sini, yuk naik bianglala...

      Hapus